Apr 28, 2005

"Live from England...it's PDG!"

Fun podcast here from British agency PDG. David Coe and I have been emailing for awhile now. He's a riot. And a smart guy, too.

In this cast, he and Alex (I believe)Dave Wilson discuss the wonders of RSS for internal comms, the important of user experiences, Tom Peters, MSoft/Scoble, 4G marketing strategies and the UK election. (Whew!) I also get a mention for coining the phrase "podcats," cool guys who podcast.

Actually, it's the 4G thing that got me into contact with David in the first place. And now as a double bonus, I get the cool accents and funky British swear words.

By the way, don't forget to vote for PDG in Podcast Alley.

2 comments:

EVK4 said...

Your profile say you are "Another person with too many thoughts and not enough time." that's the point of a blog, you put down little bits of those thoughts every day and they don't build up and build up inside of you until you explode in a thought conflagration. Seriously, you haven't blogged since last month.

NonstopExpress said...

My brain is constantly in a state of overload. And sometimes I don't have the discipline to settle down and let some of those thoughts come out in an organized fashion. Maybe I should just "blog-barf" once in a while.